• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

captdave221

New to GSN!
Hello my name is Dave and I am a R/C addict. I have been in rehab since 1986 and recently (2yrs ago) got addicted again. My wife thinks foam reproduces in the basement as the collection keeps growing. My latest is the Catalina PBY but I love flying my 3D and Micro planes outside my house whenever I get the chance. It is all my son's fault since he gave me a Flying F*** from "Think Geeks dot com" as a Christmas present in 2010. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I'm Steven "TK" McCormack, I live in southern NH and have been flying for 5 years. I currently fly giant-scale and electric airplanes. I compete in that straight line stuff called IMAC. But my passion is 3D!!! I'm crazy about 3DHobbyShop airframes and love their quality and performance :D

Thought I'd say hi!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hello my name is Dave and I am a R/C addict. I have been in rehab since 1986 and recently (2yrs ago) got addicted again. My wife thinks foam reproduces in the basement as the collection keeps growing. My latest is the Catalina PBY but I love flying my 3D and Micro planes outside my house whenever I get the chance. It is all my son's fault since he gave me a Flying F*** from "Think Geeks dot com" as a Christmas present in 2010. LOL

Welcome Dave, thanks for signing up, and don't worry, this site is full of 3D addicts!

Hi Guys,
I'm Steven "TK" McCormack, I live in southern NH and have been flying for 5 years. I currently fly giant-scale and electric airplanes. I compete in that straight line stuff called IMAC. But my passion is 3D!!! I'm crazy about 3DHobbyShop airframes and love their quality and performance :D

Thought I'd say hi!

Welcome TK, thanks for signing up! I've seen some vids of your flying, very impressive! Love the way you throw around the 58" Edge... Makes me really want one! :)

coreman

50cc
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd say hi!

Hi Steven! You and your brother did really well in Ohio in the King50. Welcome!

Jim/Coreman

Welcome TK, thanks for signing up! I've seen some vids of your flying, very impressive! Love the way you throw around the 58" Edge... Makes me really want one! :)

Thanks! the 58" Edge is an amazing throw around 3D airplane. I'll be posting vids of my 50cc and 58 soon!!!

Hi Steven! You and your brother did really well in Ohio in the King50. Welcome!

Jim/Coreman

Thanks!!! I'm really enjoying this hobby! This is a great site from what I've seen so far!

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Welcome StevenMcC! This is a great place to spend some time- I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Welcome Steven

P1210287.jpg