• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thank you for the welcome. I fly with the two McMinnville, OR clubs, and also join the guys from the Portland Area Sailplane Society for most of their discus-launch glider events. I've been around for a while, flew RC during my youth in Switzerland, then flew paragliders for many years. In 2009 I came across an RC event at the Evergreen Aviation Museum which pulled me right back into the RC hobby. I fly whenever I get a chance, which is luckily quite often. My favorite plane is my 91" Extra from Extreme Flight which I completed about a month ago. I also have their 60" Extra, and the 48" Edge. Another fun plane is the FunCub which serves double-duty as a buddy-box trainer. I love the smell of glow planes, but prefer gas and electrics.

Welcome aboard! Enjoy.

RCPat

New to GSN!
More warm welcomes!!! Love it. Welcome @jdavosod [MENTION=2744]baumerm[/MENTION] [MENTION=2743]Tailspin Terror[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2742]RCPat[/MENTION] ! Let us know where and what you fly!

Thanks for the welcome. I fly with Skymasters in Michigan and fly a 59 Slick, Hyperion Wolf Samson II 70E and am currently building a 71 slick. Looking forward to enjoying the forum.

Pat

Ron Extra 300

New to GSN!
Thanks for the welcome

I fly with the Troy, Mi Skymasters and the Romeo Skyhawks. I fly a EF Extra 300 104". The last two years I have been working on flying IMAC sequences. I also had the maiden flight of my Topflight P47 Razorback 85" wingspan kit, which I finished last spring. Currently working on a Dalton YAK with a 150cc DA. It is a -4 deg outside with 25 mph winds, so there is no flying going on. Can't wait for spring to arrive.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh man more EF 104 Extra 300 owners! Nice. I'm hoping next year will be the year I buy one! Putting together my Pilot 35% Extra 260 this winter. Can't wait for Spring/Summer.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Welcome [MENTION=2748]ChaPPy[/MENTION] ! Glad to have you on the forums. If you have any questions or need anything let us know. And this is a great place to say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.