• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Cool thread! Rob Maxwell. 37 years old, 20+ years in the hobby and have dabbled in just about all of it with the exception of sub micro, free flight, and rc tanks or sailboats. Im mainly focused on 3D and giant scale, but still like to keep an electric or two around. I have lived here in Bossier City,LA since 1982 after my dad got transferred from Altus,OK. I'm the proud brat of a Vietnam Vet, ret USAF. It makes perfect sense to be an aviation nut. I'm preparing to take my checkride for my private pilot's license after several years of putting it off. It's time to finish it up.lol. I enjoy helping others out as much, if not more than flying. Currently sponsored by 3D Hobby Shop and Falcon Propellers. Really liking the direction this site is going! Keep up the fine work gentlemen. Happy to be a part of it. :)

SteveT.

100cc
Josh Price
In the hobby for almost 19 years. Dabbled in every aspect of the hobby but many fly 3d. Don't really do electric stuff as I am mainly in giant scale has.
Sponsored by
3D Hobby Shop
Futaba / Hobbico
Falcon props
Smart fly
Gear legs
Fox manufacturing
4titude RC
Vp racing fuels.
Power master
De la parra wings.

What I love most about the hobby is the friendships made and helping people.

Rudy Arkansas.

Very glad to have you here Josh... Great having guys that fly as well as you do hanging around, as we all look to you guys for answers as to why we can't do the things you do....and to find out how to do the things you do..... :D :D

SteveT

And for the record, Trunk Monkey is also the one in the pics with his shorts at his knees. I'm the one in the pic that put them there. :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
Josh Price
In the hobby for almost 19 years. Dabbled in every aspect of the hobby but many fly 3d. Don't really do electric stuff as I am mainly in giant scale has.
Sponsored by
3D Hobby Shop
Futaba / Hobbico
Falcon props
Smart fly
Gear legs
Fox manufacturing
4titude RC
Vp racing fuels.
Power master
De la parra wings.

Rudy Arkansas.

Cool thread! Rob Maxwell. 37 years old, 20+ years in the hobby and have dabbled in just about all of it with the exception of sub micro, free flight, and rc tanks or sailboats. Im mainly focused on 3D and giant scale, but still like to keep an electric or two around. I have lived here in Bossier City,LA since 1982 after my dad got transferred from Altus,OK. I'm the proud brat of a Vietnam Vet, ret USAF. It makes perfect sense to be an aviation nut. I'm preparing to take my checkride for my private pilot's license after several years of putting it off. It's time to finish it up.lol. I enjoy helping others out as much, if not more than flying. Currently sponsored by 3D Hobby Shop and Falcon Propellers. Really liking the direction this site is going! Keep up the fine work gentlemen. Happy to be a part of it. :)

Very warm welcome to both of you! Thanks for jumping right in here.

SteveT.

100cc
Hello all, my name is Jason (Udo999). Just started RC flying last fall and have been having a blast with the 3D stuff. This looks like a great forum so far!

Hi Jason......Welcome to 3DRCForums.....sorry my friend, I missed your post for a bit, and didn't want you to feel like we were ignoring you....

SteveT

H

hkc3

Hello my name is KC Carlton been in the hobby for 17 years. Met up with the Guerilla Squad in Austin about 2 years ago and has been all 3D since then. I fly mostly giant scale gas now but my first 3DHS plane was a electric 70 inch slick.

I am now contributing as a Developer for 3DRC and will be working on new features and future capabilities.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hello all, my name is Jason (Udo999). Just started RC flying last fall and have been having a blast with the 3D stuff. This looks like a great forum so far!

Josh Price
Sponsored by
3D Hobby Shop
Futaba / Hobbico
Falcon props
Smart fly
Gear legs
Fox manufacturing
4titude RC
Vp racing fuels.
Power master
De la parra wings.

Rudy Arkansas.

Welcome guys! Thanks for checking the forum out. Stay tuned for AWESOME :D