• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Hello Everyone, my name is Terry , member TLArford. I am new to the site, but so for it looks great. I am from KY and fly mostly at SKYMAC in Bowling Green KY. I enjoy all types of planes and even started to learn Helis. I am at this moment recovering from knee surgery, had to get it done before the good flying days rolled around. I have just finished a new project with Chad from Taildraggerrc, I designed and developed a Giant foamy Chad will market it Hopefully. I will post video soon as I run down the correct thread. Good Flying and hope to meat several of you at the 3D event at SKYMAC.

Welcome to the internet terry :)

... I designed and developed a Giant foamy Chad will market it Hopefully. I will post video soon as I run down the correct thread. Good Flying and hope to meat several of you at the 3D event at SKYMAC.

Welcome Terry. And the GIANT foamy sounds very interesting. What size is it? Got a photo or link to share?

Byron C

joshgluck

100cc
Hi everyone, Galen from Greeneville, TN. I've been flying for 5 years now. Got into 3D 4 years ago with a 40" 3DHS Edge and have never looked back. I own 12 3DHS aircraft (all electric) and my newest addition is an Extreme Flight 50cc Yak (first venture into gas). I'm retired Air Force EOD and teach JROTC students at the local High School. My flying partner and I started an R/C club 3 years ago, and we enjoy teaching R/C flying. We've solo'd many students in the last few years...and crashed numerous trainers :) I'm glad to be part of the forum!

Welcome sir! 12 3dhs planes!?! Wowsers!

BlenderBoy

New to GSN!
Hey guys, new member here. A little about me -

Im Mike, AKA BlederBoy. If you havent guessed by my screen name, I am mostly into flying 3D helis. I have a few goblins, gaui's, etc. I do fly a few planes, mostly for FPV and combat.

I run a small podcast show called RC Hangar Time covering all things that fly! I also get to enjoy seeing Andrew Jesky fly at my local field every weekend. I might just have to get one of those AJ Slicks very soon!

Anyways, thought I'd say hi and look forward to meeting new people and sharing my flying experiences.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Good to have another face in the crowd "blender boy". Lots of great stuff here.