• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Extra 330SC 2,33mt by Flight-Model

Today I received the new Kuza (http://www.kuzamfg.com)( wing bags for my new Extra TBModel. They are not included in the kit but I thinks that it are essential for transport the model (especially when there is limited space)...

Attachments

• Sacca-Kuza1.jpg
    Sacca-Kuza1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 283
  • Sacca-Kuza2.jpg
    Sacca-Kuza2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Sacca-Kuza3.jpg
    Sacca-Kuza3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Sacca-Kuza5.jpg
    Sacca-Kuza5.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 267
The bags of Kuza (http://www.kuzamfg.com) are offered in two colors (silver / blue and red / black) and in different sizes for t models from 35cc up to 220cc of engine. Kuza Manufacturing, a Chinese company, has specialized in the design and production of hardware and accessories Rc.
Once I had it in my hand I'm surprise tfor the attention to detail as a strong hinge that allows you to fully open the bag for better access, the thick padding that can absorb small bumps (during transportation...) The Kuta wings bags have a lower price respect competition. The bags Kuza have inside them a partition for separates the two wings in soft foam which protects it. In the front of bags there is a space for storage rudder and elevator. Another special seat is expected to finally put the bayonet wing. Prices range from 35 to 110 Euros depending on the size chosen.

Attachments

• Colori-wingbags.jpg
    Colori-wingbags.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 298
  • kuzared5070_04.jpg
    kuzared5070_04.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 229
Even by Kuza (http://www.kuzamfg.com) I tried in occasion of my test that Extra 330Sc TB Model, also the interesting solutions for gas tanks in oftransparent polyethylene already provided with fitting for filling and overflow in addition to the aluminum cap with connection for the tube. From Kuta are available also only the aluminum caps for use with different bottle of gas drinks! These tanks are light and very nice to see ...

Attachments

• Serbatoi-Kuza.jpg
    Serbatoi-Kuza.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Serbatoio-fumo-Kuza.jpg
    Serbatoio-fumo-Kuza.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 246
  • Serbatoio-fumo.jpg
    Serbatoio-fumo.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 2015720917226755.jpg
    2015720917226755.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 201572015554020027.jpg
    201572015554020027.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 255
Awaiting the exaust kit for my DA-70 (I will optate for muffler because too complicated install two canister in my Extra that need modify the structure… and after moore advice about the “23 into 1 headers” with problem and loss power that these solution can provide) I continued the construction of the TBModel Extra 330SC 2,3mt (http://www.tb-model.com). And for a good maximodel I decide to installa also a smoke pump for have fun. Certainly I adds a few pounds but the satisfaction is certainly so...
In my recent test I had the opportunity to try some of the most popular devices for smoke, but for my new Extra I decided to install the new pump Secraft (http://www.secraft.net), the "Smoke Pump V3 ", the latest of Korean company, already well known around the world for quality Rc accessories ,.
The pump for smoke, made entirely in aluminum, in the version V3 is in lighter (155 grams). Was designed to simplify the processing setup and, thanks to a integrated microprocessor, simply to programming. The characteristics are: power input 6 to 12 volts; 2/3 amp. absorption to 7.4V at maximum capacity; pump capacity adjustable from 50 a1000ml per minute with range 0/100%, dimensions of 75x35x35mm. The Smoke Pump V3 Secraft has installed a series of non-return valve integrated, unique feature in the field of pumps for smoke generator that makes this pump at 100% leak proof and does not allow leakage of unwanted liquid.
The pump, which is CE certified for filtering radio interference and it is always recommended before installation, try it out of the model for a test to make sure everything it’s ok. The pump need a dedicated battery pack (if you have a control unit that provide it it’s a good solutyion). The higher voltage allows best control and efficiency of the pump. The cable marked the on / off the pump will be connect intoa dedicated channel of the Rx. In the Tx is necessary have a two-position switch (on/off) optionally combined with a rotary trim that will allow you to adjust the flow of the liquid in flight; otherwise you will have to act to attempts by decreasing or increasing the stroke of the channel. The pump has an automatic device that delays of 2 seconds from start-up to avoid undesirable run before the Tx is on..

Attachments

• Set-completo-fumogeno.jpg
    Set-completo-fumogeno.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Particolare-pompa-2.jpg
    Particolare-pompa-2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Particolare-pompa.jpg
    Particolare-pompa.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 251
  • Connessioni.jpg
    Connessioni.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Pompa-fumogeno-montata.jpg
    Pompa-fumogeno-montata.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Serbatoi-e-pompa-fumogeno.jpg
    Serbatoi-e-pompa-fumogeno.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Veduta-interno-anteriore.jpg
    Veduta-interno-anteriore.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 258
One interesting accessory that I have always found from Secraft is the fuel and oil smoke caps. The pair of caps for refueling are supported by aluminum a shaped plate that fixed in the fuselage. On the plate you can shows details about the type of liquid that is entered in each tube. The good closed of caps is assicurate by two screw with o-ring locking. Practical and beautiful to see ...

Attachments

• Tappi-rifornimento.jpg
    Tappi-rifornimento.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Tappi-rifornimento-montati.jpg
    Tappi-rifornimento-montati.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 256