• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW AEROBEEZ 78" Slick 540!!!

I had some Hitec HS-7954sh servos laying around. I am going to get a HS-7950th for the rudder (a hs-7954 would work just fine but i like having a 7950 around) i also need to get some Maxima receivers. [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION]

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
For that size airplane, I don't think you'll need a 7950, but as always, going overkill never hurt :thumbup:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I love my 7954's. Fast and strong, center well and don't jitter. Overkill is the only way to go bro...:)

2a2febe4b39fc7bc15801595fc2ae947.jpg

Hey guys, this is the 78" Slick along side my 93" Extra. As you can see they are almost the same size! The rudders are actually the same hight! This is a HUGE 35-50cc plane!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]

So hey guys do you know if and when there will be an electric version of this plane?

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I thought an electric was built a little different. The motor box and a few other things I thought were modified to lighten it up a bit. At any rate Im thinking a Hacker A60 18L and a Mezon 90 RPM should be good to go. What do you think?