• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW AEROBEEZ 78" Slick 540!!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
WOW LOOK AT THIS NEW RELEASE FROM AEROBEEZ!!!

SLICK-540-35CC.jpg

This new Slick 540 from Aerobeez that was just released has three setup modes like your Tesla, Basic, Pro or EXTREME!!!

NOTE: THESE ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!!

Check out the specs and description from Aerobeez site!

New Version 78" Slick 540!

New Features:
Oracover film
Carbon Fiber Rods In The Fuselage
Improved Aerobeez Tail Gear
Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
Carbon Fiber On The Fire Wall
Specifications:
Wing Span: 78 in
Length: 80.5 in *NOT Including Spinner*
Wing Area: 1129.952 sq. in (72.9 sq. dm)
Fly Weight: 12.35-14.33 lbs (5600-6500g) Depending on motor

Basic Set-Ups:
Engine Propeller Servos Spinner Fuel Tank
DA-35 19x10 or 20x8 HS-7954SH or HS-7950TH or HS-7955TG 3.5" 16oz

PRO Set-Up:
DLE-40 19x8 or 20x8 HS-7950TH for each of the control surfaces 3.5" 16oz

Extreme Set-Up:
DA-50 22x10 or 23x8 HS-7950TH for each of the control surfaces 3.5" 16oz

Introducing our brand NEW 2016 78" Slick 540! This beautiful 28% scale Slick 540 is a brand NEW model size /class added to our Gas Engine lineup for 2016. This Slick 540 is our modified version of last years 60cc Slick 540 Banshee with some improvements for extreme 3D performance. The 28% Slick 540 is designed to conquer the most difficult 3D maneuvers while keeping all of the great flight character that is expected of a Slick 540. This model is very light and floaty as the slick has been in the past, but we have improved strength with the new Carbon fiber reinforced frame. This all adds to the Slick 540s capabilities and corresponds extremely well under the pilot's input.

The all NEW exclusive custom design is one of a kind and puts the 78" Slick on a whole new level compared to past schemes. With our standard Oracover skin on all of our new gen models, this model scheme and style has also become our standard. Extreme looks, that compliment how it performs! The aggressive look is similar to the larger model Banshee but unique at the same time with an eye catching high contrast Orange and Blue color scheme! Performance is unmatched in its class that ranges from 35CC - 50CC. With a DA 50cc engine this plane will fly like a beast.

Get yours today at http://aerobeez.com/78-28-slick-540-gas-arf-rc-airplane-orange-blue.html

:clap::peace::grrreat:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I was planning on fitting my Hacker A60-18L to it since it's basically a 50cc power plant, running it on either 10s or 12s 4400 packs.

But I have a Banshee to finish first :D

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, please leave us feedback on what you guys think about the new plane.

Thank you everyone for the support.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
The pics on the site look pretty freaking nice. I like this bird. Man too many new models are coming out and I want them all. All of them you hear me ALL ALL ALL!!!:banghead:

image.jpgLet me tell ya, on a 50cc this thing has tons of power! I might be switching out the 50cc with something a little bit bigger, just to prove how strong this new airframe is and to really push the envelope for your guys :eek: Flight video coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=4434]Orelelbaz6[/MENTION] you really should be out flying that thing and getting us video rather than posting about it ;)