• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My new 72" 3DHS Extra 330

quadracer

100cc
Was this the engine that was in your slick when you crashed it? If so check and see if the throttle mechanism inside the carburetor (The bar that holds the butterfly) is broke or stripped.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Was this the engine that was in your slick when you crashed it? If so check and see if the throttle mechanism inside the carburetor (The bar that holds the butterfly) is broke or stripped.

Ya it's the same engine from when my slick crashed, I checked the throttle mechanism earlier and it looked fine to me. I also just did a range check and was about 40 paces away when I lost connection.

quadracer

100cc
I don't know. It just seems weird that the throttle is the only thing affected. Can you find a different receiver to try? I can't think of anything else to try.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
I just started up my extra and it worked fine. Then I cut the throttle and the restarted the engine again. The second time I ran the engine I got like no response when I gave it power..

Manta

70cc twin V2
Rc girl, can you move your throttle connector to a different channel on your rx, and see if you have throttle control that way? Ir try a new rx? Forgive me if i missed where you have done this already. Ive seen a fer rx have a problem in one channel or two before but still work.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Rc girl, can you move your throttle connector to a different channel on your rx, and see if you have throttle control that way? Ir try a new rx? Forgive me if i missed where you have done this already. Ive seen a fer rx have a problem in one channel or two before but still work.

I can't move it to a different channel cuz I don't think my dx6i can do that