• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

More ZDZ awesomeness, 224 Quad

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
That engine's tone made that crappy video BAD ASS!

The funny thing about that is we had the video camera at the field and went to power it up to find that we left the SD card in the computer at home. So all we could do is use our phones. I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks Brad for putting it together!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The funny thing about that is we had the video camera at the field and went to power it up to find that we left the SD card in the computer at home. So all we could do is use our phones.

He He......I've been known to leave things behind as well;). If you keep this ZDZ AWESOMENESS going I'm going to have a nervous breakdown! Oh what it is to look but not touch... MAN! lol

We have instock 100mm drop headers and JMB canisters. We are currently working on getting bolt on mufflers from JMB.
Give us a call if you have any questions. We will have more 224's in soon. We would be happy to put you on the waiting list.
I will keep this in mind. I'm not sure what size drop I will need for the new plane yet but 100mm seems pretty big. Any testing on proflow mufflers? I like to try and support Dave S when I can. Being an IMAC only plane I need full exhaust. Plus with me stepping up to a different class for 2016 I need to make sure I have all the power I need for the upline maneuvers. So a 4 cyl I think will be the ticket along with low vibration. Much easier on servos and air frame.