• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MKS Servo "Selfie" Contest WINNER!!!!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Allright. Found out Thomas and I were crossing paths at a jet rally so heres the new selfy with 5 brand spankin new 777's. Cant wait to get these puppies up and running in my ef edge! Thanks again to MKS, Thomas and gsn for putting together this contest for the most handsome selfy :)
uploadfromtaptalk1434742074963.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Let us know how the pots hold up. There gear trains are the best I have ever seen. I would really like to have some again and even try the new x8 series but wallet say no right now. I did get six sets of replacement gears for my 3 yo bls 2209's directly from BB for 7bucks each.
I think they have a titanium coating and I believe the MKS are genuine solid titanium. Please update us guys. Thanks.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I have yet to have any issues with the 777s. Im saving up to get the x6 599s to outfit my new pau 540t...i did buy teo of those from thomas today and will get a few more in the future to phase out the 1270s in it.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Got those puppies installed and put a couple of flights on my edge today. I also changed a few other things and installed an ibec and rebalanced the plane however shes a tad tailheavy in the air. Other than that, these servos really woke this thing up when it comes to fast rolling maneuvers. My old setup would start to slow down on extended rolling maneuvers but this thing keeps going. One thing to note for people purchasing 777s is that they have 2 versions that im aware of. One has reduced throw for higher resolution which is what these are. Just pay attention especially if you're setting up a surface with multiple servos.