• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MKS Servo "Selfie" Contest WINNER!!!!

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, it was a pleasure to meet everyone that took pictures with all of us at Joe Nall and it was fun to see all the sad mug pics coming in that could not make Joe Nall. And after such a GREAT Nall this year, I was almost glad to see who the universe chose as the winner....

So just a few minutes ago I went to random.org typed in 2 - 135 (I was post 1) and the result was this:
Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 10.11.57 AM.png

As you can see the universe chose Post #114.

And when I scrolled through all the entries I found that post 114 was actually a contest entry!!

And that post looked like THIS!
jhelber08.jpg

So congrats jherber08 YOU JUST WON (5) MKS HV777 SERVOS!!
HV777_ad-V3.jpg

SO PLEASE Message me your info and I will get it off to Thomas from MKS and you will have your brand new bad ass servos in NO TIME!

Looking at the pic, I really can't feel too bad that jherber08 won, poor guy was working hard while many others were at Joe Nall! So again CONGRATS!!

Huge thank you to Thomas from MKS, not only does Thomas bring insanely good servos to market, he's a great guy and a heck of a lot of fun to be around.

Please check out Thomas's website and all of his awesome servos!
www.mksservosusa.com

Last edited:

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
What!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Awesome. Thanks to Thomas and GSN for putting this contest together. Sorry for all the people that have to see my ugly mug on the home page.

I currently use MKS Servos in my Dalton Extra 300, EF104, and PAU Edge so these will be going into my little EF Edge to convert it over to HV! Can't wait!!!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I can honestly say that that is the first selfy I have ever taken of myself. I always tell my wife that selfies are a disease when I see her taking one and have vowed to never take selfies but I'm glad I made an exception for this one...I guess maybe I'll make it a habbit :)