• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Meet Lily

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I've always said, it's not what you know the military has that should scare you, it's what you DON'T know that they have that should scare you!
Fo' sho' on that score. Trust and believe they have schtuff that we can only imagine possible. I am sure if they wanted to, they could "erase" us all in one millisecond flash of light. Come to think of it, I think I seen that bright light outside my window last night. They must be testing it on my neighbors. Cuz they are not here any longer. Ummm..... Yup, gotta call the hotline. 1,2,3,4,5,6,
Yes they were the good ole" days...I had a lot of good memories I still reminisce about.
As do I. Sometimes I find myself wishing I could go back to the middle to late 70's and start over. But then, I stop and realize.... They didn't have 40% Extra's and 2.4ghz and GPS and....well, I think I will just think back and smile. LOL

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I think the part that we miss is the spirit of the times. Family mattered, your neighbors were your friends, music made sense, TV was clean, and the gov was not screwing you. More of a wholesome/relaxing/ enjoy the evening sunset kind of living. I have not turned on my radio in many years and as for TV if it is not old or sports I don't watch it.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Who can remember when the stores were closed by 6pm daily and weekends. Oh! And the whole family at the dinner table and.......................................wait for it.........................................................................................No cellphones!!!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@acerc You nailed it brother......There is also a book no one seems to understand much less read. Hope I don't get :devil:.

And wings and flight do get mentioned in it!!!