• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Meet Lily

Mikeq

150cc
That's neat, wonder how you control it once you toss it up in the air or do you set it all up in advance before you toss it? Obviously it tracks that tag you ware on your wrist. Been nice if they had went into a little more detail about how it operates.

Pretty cool technology there. Seen a couple of shows on drones. What they are doing with how small they are and autonomous control is amazing. Wish I were smart enough to make some money off this stupid hobby.

Lojik

70cc twin V2
It wont be long till we can get mini quads that will stay x distance from our models at all times while recording the flight all in 1080p while being easy to setup and cheap to purchase

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It wont be long till we can get mini quads that will stay x distance from our models at all times while recording the flight all in 1080p while being easy to setup and cheap to purchase
Moore's Law of electronics mean some fun times ahead
Yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. That is until someone comes in and mutates it into a dreadful "Stalking" device. LOL

One of the videos had 8 or 9 little quads flying random patterns in a small room and keeping a certain distance from each other. Pretty amazing stuff going on and we ain't even scratched the surface yet.