• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Making a few Changes

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I liked it the way it was, more condensed, nothing to do with scale, nor giant only, but the site is "Giant/scale", or at least it was. If it is going to become like the other sites then it is no different and thus looses it's appeal. If I were only concerned with giant or scale I would still be at RCSB. If I wanted all the other aspects as well as the rif raf RCU and RCG suited the bill. I came here because the site was more limited and catered to a little better clientele as well as aircraft.

GSNadmin

Staff member
If he will kill those DAMN "alerts" I'll buy him a cheeseburger, and a :cheers: (beer) to wash it down with. Holy tootsie rolls BATMAN, just noticed one of the alerts are "GONE" half way there
if you click in Alerts than Alert preferences- you can turn off some or all.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
if you click in Alerts than Alert preferences- you can turn off some or all.
No the one over classifieds, the alert you talking bout is easy to scroll over an see who quoted or responded to your post, and it's gone. I don't use the classifieds here, most of the post or alerts are just chat room talk, not something for sale.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I liked it the way it was, more condensed, nothing to do with scale, nor giant only, but the site is "Giant/scale", or at least it was. If it is going to become like the other sites then it is no different and thus looses it's appeal. If I were only concerned with giant or scale I would still be at RCSB. If I wanted all the other aspects as well as the rif raf RCU and RCG suited the bill. I came here because the site was more limited and catered to a little better clientele as well as aircraft.

Looks pretty much the same and I have not been here for weeks. Last time I checked in you were talking about some sort of forums or names of forums......something about scale? I'm lost, looks like it's all there to me plus a new and active threads, watched threads and watched forums tabs on top.

All seems pretty easy and organized I don't see anything that looks like RCU, RCG etc.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm here all the time and I have to say I really don't notice anything different because all I use is the Alerts tab, watched thread and new posts buttons, so a lot of this talk is going over my head.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The page I called the home page which had featured forums on it is gone. The general forums listing's has at least doubled in length with many things covered under multiple titles. Nothing like it was prior to Sunday in my opinion, but hey, I am just one so.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
The page I called the home page which had featured forums on it is gone. The general forums listing's has at least doubled in length with many things covered under multiple titles. Nothing like it was prior to Sunday in my opinion, but hey, I am just one so.

the home page can be turned on again if Paul wants to, it's basically still there. I turned it off because I figured if we were going into wind down mode I wasn't going to update it anyway.

give it some time, you'll get a new habit pattern going and it will be the same old site all over again.