• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Making a few Changes

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
when I log in it tell me to check my email for a verification code. when I enter the code it tells me I'm good for thirty days.

maybe you selected it for admin only by mistake? i can change it but didn't want to go undoing things you've done for whatever reason. just trying to be a good first officer sir.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
My work computer kills all history and cookies every time I close Firefox, and all I need to do is log in like normal.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Seems to me things are starting to get spread out a bit, kind of like RCG. The featured are gone, the 3D is gone, what is next?

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Seems to me things are starting to get spread out a bit, kind of like RCG. The featured are gone, the 3D is gone, what is next?

Think I see what you are trying to say... maybe you could embellish what you'd like to see changed? Sounds to me you want to keep giant scale news for giant planes only... but then also wouldn't that mean just scale as well? Sounds like a minority that wont contribute to the growth of the site. Personally I think consolidating the forums to make sure threads aren't pigeon holed out of sight is a large but necessary adjustment to GSN, I don't think that it really matters to have a plethora of different types of model aircraft as long as they are segregated somehow. anyways