Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

LOVE'N DESERT AIRCRAFT!!!

Discussion in 'Desert Aircraft' started by Pistolera, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Just got my 150 back from DA. Seems the crank shifted slightly, so NEW crank, NEW prop hub, NEW bearings and misc bolts and gaskets. $300 in parts, 0$ for labor and 0$ return shipping.

My bill.......ZERO, NADA, ZIP !!!!!!

This is my 4th DA and the second time (on this engine) DA has elected to take care of it.

I LOVE DA!!!! THANK YOU!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ron Hopping, Matt, camss69 and 4 others like this.
  2. You get what you pay for!

Ron Hopping likes this.
  3. Nice!

4. wesley.

wesley. 70cc twin V2

Makes me feel better for the two i own. I've never had any issues but if and when i do its good to know they will take care of me. Thats worth the extra cost in my opinion.

Ron Hopping and Pistolera like this.
  5. Do you guys leave the power pole connection on the ignition or convert it to JR. I do not know anyone with PP to make up one for my new DA-70

6. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

I usually convert it to Deans

Terryscustom likes this.
  7. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

That's a great idea. For engines I buy new I plug them in and zip tie them and never take them apart again. If I get a used engine that I only have half of it I cut it off and solder on an extension long enough to reach my IBEC.

Ron Hopping and 49dimes like this.
  8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I cut and solder like Terry. New or used.

9. Love how everyone but me gets free DA parts and service. My 120 took $350 in parts to get it back 100%. :(

10. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

I spent $250 fixing a used DA-50 that haven't put into a plane since it was returned in July.

BJ Swope