• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Let's hear from the new crew!

BalsaDust

I will see how much the lady will give it up for and I will ship if your willing ot pay the cost of the shipping. Could go with what ever shipping company you want. Its not the big laser though. Just a .40-.60 glow sized. I thought about that with the turtle deck but the biggest thing I saw was the control surfaces where not big enough for me and would take a lot to make it the way I want it. The mini plane I will pick up though as long as she will come off of it for the right price. Either post on here or shoot me a PM with what you would be willing to pay just for the laser before shipping and I will see what the lady says.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i replaced the plastic on the 1/4 scale Lanier Extra with balsa stringers and 1/32 ply on the Extra I had and it was probably lighter and looked/fit better.

also had a 1st generation Lanier 94" Edge 540 that I loved but wrecked..it too was a fixer upper, paid $125 for it!