• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

I would like to Welcome Tina and Flying Z Hobbies in Robarts Ky as a Sponsor of the Kennett 3d Bash. Tina Carries Most anything needed for Rc Planes if ya ever Need any thing look them up they will Take Care of you, I would also like to thank TruTurn and Sullivan Products for their sponsorship also.

http://www.flyingzhobbies.com/index.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:

MO-rc

30cc
Gotta love Tina and the Ky gang!!!!! Those guys (and gal) sure know how light up the sky...Glad to hear they're on board...

I am looking forward to meeting all of you at the event this year. It looks like we are going to have a great turnout for this one. Just by the pilot list and the forum response.

David Westmorlan
Kennett RC Club
Safety Officer

This one is going to be tough to make. It is pretty far for dad to drive from where he lives with the RV and it is packed in between a few other events I am trying to make and do. If I go it would be the ship and build thing I did for FSM. Too far to drive from NH. I am looking at doing the Knoxville FLI though in August. Dad is driving to Nall though, but that is part of a larger trip for him.

Between living in STL and MEM for 17 years I am pretty familiar with that part is Missouri. That trip would require the obligatory drive to Lamberts.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Are you felling the need for some throwed rolls? I've lived in Springfield, MO for 6 yrs. and still haven't been to the one in Ozark, MO.