• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

I want to thank [MENTION=2739]ddparker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2830]MO-rc[/MENTION] and Brian Harmon for all the work done to the field building up to the event.. With out these three guys the facility wouldn't have been what it was for the bash.. they put in a lot of hard work.. over the past few months.. I would also like to thank Philip Vancil for all the work friday. Man them pork steaks were good.. also you can't forget Marshall and Keith Wilson..The Kennett traditional fish fry was also great.. last but not least I would like to thank Tim Pastor of [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] for being such a great title sponsor. And to all of the other Great sponsorS that made this event happen. uploadfromtaptalk1410486003075.jpg Guys all I got to say is you better put this one on your calendar for next year cause it's going to be even bigger and better... I already am brain storming for next year's event... and this year's hasn't been over a week yet.... thanks to everyone that attended. . We had pilots from OK, AR, TN, TX, MO, KY, IL

Last edited by a moderator:

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We had a BLAST! thanks again for having us down. it was great to meet so many new people. And to see SO many Redwing planes in one place. We are growing fast and selling out our planes because of great customers like you all!

Had a blast with the fireworks at night too :) Great time - great weather great flying great food... can't ask for more!
thank you!
Tim

IKE

50cc
Guys, had a great time with good freinds and i agree the field looked great, porksteaks where amazing and everyone had fun. Thanks for hosting such a great event.