• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
If my ef edge is still alive, I'll win the 1 trick with my signature move that no one else does! The pile driver is what I call it.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I remember the old days of the Blaine O DrainO

I remember being a youngster and going to his events. Hot Springs, Tulsa. I had a 35% Carden to match his 50% at a Hot Springs event. This was 2004, almost ten years ago. 30 pound 35% on a good day with a DA100 was a power house, Nicad batteries, don't even think we had digital servos in it. Still tore it up :thumbup:

2004 Blaine Austin.jpg

Oh and the pile driver is secret :popcorn: But a guy around here offered to buy it as it is now so I might just sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember being a youngster and going to his events. Hot Springs, Tulsa. I had a 35% Carden to match his 50% at a Hot Springs event. This was 2004, almost ten years ago. 30 pound 35% on a good day with a DA100 was a power house, Nicad batteries, don't even think we had digital servos in it. Still tore it up :thumbup:

View attachment 20637

Oh and the pile driver is secret :popcorn: But a guy around here offered to buy it as it is now so I might just sell it.

just a question where did you get the t shirt in your avitar.. I got to have one lol