• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Brian & Dave

Congratulations again, I hope both maiden's went well. Both of you are did a fantastic job building. The finish work is probably the best I have ever seen. I hope both planes fly as well as your finish work. Good to see Matt there with his 300CS. we already know he did well last year.

Dave,

Can't say enough about you and what kind of friend you are to Brian. I hope we all have at least one friend in our lifetime like you. For those of you that don't know it was Dave that put Brian on the path of this build. Kevin and I both thank you for it!!

I hope you both just enjoy what you have accomplished. If you get wood all the better but enjoy the flying and friends.

Al

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Watch "Dave Dixon Maiden" on YouTube
Dave Dixon Maiden:

Heres daves maiden of the Pro.
His landing is 1000% better than mine lol

Last edited:

IMAC FANATIC

Thank you Al, means alot to me you guys like the work, feel free to post whatever pic you like on you site, been a long road indeed, but was well worth every hour spent.
I've seen someones signature that " they have the best friends in the world", id like to take that challenge cuz mine are the best too!
Thanks to GSN for the site and a place to hang out, they and this forum gained our little no club club another friend in Paul/ alky6, he's gonna tear up the basic class 2015,

IMAC FANATIC

Looks like you two had a very successful day!
Thank you, was a very successful and tiring day. I was drained that evening emotion, adrenaline and a poor night sleep before really took its toll. Have some fine adjustment and mixing to do prior to next flight, changr spinner back to lighter cf, was a tad nose heavy, add some shims for more down and right thrust, then start trimming, need help on good throttle curve for tuned pipes, anybody have a good one for DA 150l on re3s.
I started a thread in gas engines. Hoping for a photo of someones I can simply copy then tweek to my set up.

Last edited: