• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
We were going to hang the plane in the booth but didn't have the room so I put it out on the display table. I really did not intend to put it in competition so it was not really cleaned up or I think it would have done better. That is the plane that the guys from the UK used for the worlds so you can imagine it was meant for flying for display!! LOL A big thanks goes out to the WRAMS show

Alky6

150cc
So I got to fly Brian's plane on Sunday! Can't believe he handed over the sticks... LOL. Absolutely incredible. Flies on rails and makes flying a sequence super duper easy! I can now say I have flown a 40 center, and I like it! Gonna have to get one now. Can't wait to finish my 35%. Thanks again @IMAC FANATIC really appreciated it!
Funny thing though, he gave to me at about 7 mistakes high. Go figure......Oh wait, he's seen me fly! LOL

Last edited:

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Glad ya liked it ! I've seen you fly and you fly very well, going to dominate Basic this year i predict.
Had to let you fly the thing, that way I get to try my thumbs in yours... so hurry up! LOL
Was a fantastic practice day indeed.

IMAC FANATIC

20150308_102213.jpg
Not a happy day indeed, DAt150L less than two hours old and six days before the cactus classic imac in Arizona! Didnt suck anyting in, not lean, plenty of oil, 233° , straight n level 1/3rd throttle, 8 min into flight n pow! Dead stick was fine but lil broken hearted, no fear, trusting ill have it back in time and field assembled for the contest.
Need to make it interesting once in a while , right?
Grrr.
20150308_102213.jpg

IMAC FANATIC

Have 6 days to get it out- back- in and flying, thankfully DA is in AZ soooo. Theres a chance, if not, the good ol' comp arf will do the duties.