• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
So Brian,

Kevin told me about the Deal you and Dave made to his wife of what you two had to do after the planes were finished being built!. I now know why it took so long!!!. So I hear Dave's wife posted on facebook that you two had to start going to the gym to exercise after the builds!!!!!

Well I am here to save you again and I STRONGLY advise you to take my advise. You will come out ahead in the long run!!

EXERCISING IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU and I can prove it as I was also going to gym. I will also tell you building and flying planes is much cheaper and much better for you!!

Here is how I know: Last November I was at the gym, I was doing the 30 minute workout that they have designed to work on muscle tone and Cardio. Well here I am 29 minutes into the routine and I step down one little step as if your were walking down a flight of stairs ( not like a 12 year old) I heard and felt a POP!!! Not much pain at that moment but 10 minutes later it was a different story and my knee was the size of a football.
Two months later and one surgery later I am sleeping in the recliner ( not the bed ) I walk with a limp ( no comments from the peanut gallery!!)

Right now alone the Hospital bill was 30K and I was only there for 3 or 4 hrs. I figure by the time I am done the gym not counting there fees I am in for about 40K.

Moral of the Story!! If you want to or have to exercise I suggest doing BUD curls or Mahogany lifts. You can get good arm strength but its a little harder on the liver!!

Get a back up plane!!

AL

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Yikes! Never been so motivated to NOT work out now.
I'll be printing your message out as a doctor's note with the prescription required as a case of michelob . I sure hope it comes with refills !
Thats quite a horror story my friend, as for the limp... no comment LoL.

oh58skid

50cc
Al, I could not agree with you more........plus it has taken me 50 years to get this body and I am not going to ruin it by going to the Gym....

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Wow, finally came across some bad advice on GSN. The gym is everyone's best friend. This coming from someone that is there 5 days a week and bicycles whenever the chance presents itself. To each their own though.

IMAC FANATIC

Racquetball and cycling in my very near future, lil cardio, lil weight training, moderated meals for lunch and dinner etc.. at 45, the gains or losses for that matter come a lil slower than they used to.
But a deal is a deal and im sticking to it, even cut down on smoking already, one pack lasted since sunday, typical one pack per day. That alone is giant for me.

IMAC FANATIC

One more week, doing a double maiden with Dave next weekend, pardon for the suspense. Still haven't had time to set rates and incidence etc , 18 hours of overtime this week kinda put a damper on my hobby life.