• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

BalsaDust

Sweet ! Lets see the plane, you do a build? Send me a linkee. This place getting so big its almost hard to find stuff!

LOL When I say that I'm just referring to whats under my user name due to post counts. At some point I will get something bigger than my 55cc birds but me can't afford it at the moment. 3 years of fertility treatments for me and the wife (none of which worked) and now on to trying to adopt a child has really put a hurting on us financially. We aren't in debt or anything but there is rarely ever any extra spending cash.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
LOL When I say that I'm just referring to whats under my user name due to post counts. At some point I will get something bigger than my 55cc birds but me can't afford it at the moment. 3 years of fertility treatments for me and the wife (none of which worked) and now on to trying to adopt a child has really put a hurting on us financially. We aren't in debt or anything but there is rarely ever any extra spending cash.
Damn buddy, I hear you on the fertility expense, my ex n I went through all that, which none of it worked either, we ended up semi divorcing, hard to explain, some very very lucky child is waiting to have some fantastic parents. Hang in there and theres always the " keep trying" is a plus !
And the 120cc is a good jump ! Thats some serious work too.

BalsaDust

Damn buddy, I hear you on the fertility expense, my ex n I went through all that, which none of it worked either, we ended up semi divorcing, hard to explain, some very very lucky child is waiting to have some fantastic parents. Hang in there and theres always the " keep trying" is a plus !
And the 120cc is a good jump ! Thats some serious work too.

Yeah we are excited about it all. It's disappointing it didn't work out on its own but we had always talked about adoption before we ever knew we had fertility issues. We just always figured we would finish our family through adoption instead we are starting it. We should be deciding on an agency here in the next couple of weeks and my wife has worked hard to create both a facebook page and a website about our desire to adopt. Already have had a couple possible leads as well.

Reactions: Jlc

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
You guys might already be tired of looking at this but I sure am not, LoL.
View attachment 8146 View attachment 8146
20150104_165238.jpg
IMG_4869.jpg
20150104_164219.jpg

What a wonderful looking plane. Here's to hoping she flies half as good as she looks.

BTW, love how the top white fuselage stripe wraps across the front of the cowl. Really sharp!

BJ Swope