• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
OVERTIME is killing my BUILDING time, but somehow is a necessary evil to keep doing this stuff. Wishing I was rich instead of good lookin.. LoL wait.. I aint good lookin either. Damn !
Trust me...being "rich "AND" good looking" has it's drawbacks. I unfortunately have been blessed with both. LMAO....yeah right.... hee hee

Alky6

150cc
LOL. Absolutely! It will definitely be a Very Merry Xmas! Time to start saving the pennies for the DA....

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
And @gregm would be a fantastic insight as to how these airframes go together to keep them square and true. Be sure to start a build log so we can all watch it cone together and assist in any means necessary.

Alky6

150cc
And @gregm would be a fantastic insight as to how these airframes go together to keep them square and true. Be sure to start a build log so we can all watch it cone together and assist in any means necessary.
Definitely! Looking forward to it.
@gregm very intrigued by the shorter one servo aileron. Maybe will try a second set of wings later to see how that works out.
Thanks for the support!

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Using hi tech hs 7954sh in al but the throttle, for me, best bang per buck. Digital, high torque, high voltage and right around 100.00 each, ive never used them before, typically jr8711 , but im trying to keep cost and weight down on this one, that and 8711s wont fit in jtec boxes unless modified for length. Many people use em on 40% ers so they'd be more than strong enough for yours.