• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jr28x

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Pbilt024;17987 wrote: My 18QQ and several power safe receivers will be on there soon. I'm going to go with the Jeti DS-16.

Holler at me when u get ready. I could use a couple 9 channels and a 12.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
The 12x gimbals are awesome so the 28 is even better.

After seeing and feeling these gimbals I was sold.

The menu of JRs transmitters was always easy to use.

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
wesley.;18017 wrote: Holler at me when u get ready. I could use a couple 9 channels and a 12.

Ok will do, gotta get this crop out of the field first and then I'll decide for sure.

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
wesley.;18260 wrote: You Farm? What crops

We custom harvest. We do wheat, corn, milo, beans, and rice. Start in ms and work our way thru ks, co, ne, and sometimes all the way to mt then back to ms and ar for fall crops.

Newshoundaussie

New to GSN!
Have had a deposit down at local dealer for 4 months. Jr America does not respond back to me when I have made enquires off the website link. They just changed the website to late fall 2014 today, not counting on that!

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Pbilt024 said
My 18QQ and several power safe receivers will be on there soon. I'm going to go with the Jeti DS-16.
Me second....
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif