• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jr28x

JBenson

50cc
I held the prototype at the IMAC World's and it feels sweet. It also has some pretty cool innovation. I can't wait until they go into production. I will more than likely pick one up.

JB

SleepyC

150cc
jason, did it still have the Japanese screen? I was like.. woah... this is gonna take a little while to get used to. And then they said they were making a US version. HAHA

JBenson

50cc
The funny thing is that I didn't even turn it on. I was more worried about the ergonomics and the gimbals. Both of which were awesome. I do not worry about the programing end of things. JR has always had that nailed down.

JB

I got my hands on one at Joe Nall and like you said JBenson, I was more worried about the ergo's as I'm sure the rest is great. I found the weight and overall feel of the radio perfect for the way I hold it, kind of pointed at the ground.

I put my name on the list at JR America's but no response yet.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'm sure someone will relieve you of it when you're ready to move on wesley #GSNclassifieds