• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Joe Smith quits 3DHS!

cap232

50cc
I don't think extreme flight would really need or want him. they have jase, already. plus a lot of other good flyers.
don't get me wrong joe is a awesome 3d pilot .but my bet is for now he needs to finish collage then think on flying sponsorships later

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
All we can do is speculate. Who knows what will happen! It will be interesting for sure!

njswede

150cc
Maybe the dude just wanted to enjoy being a college kid? You know girls, partys, friends and that kind of stuff. Whatever it is, I hope to see him at our NJ event again!

His mom Becky shoots most of the videos. I think Jim edits them. They are a team and a big part of Joe's success in the hobby.

In what ever endeavor joe has in line next.. I wish him the best.. Joe, Jim And Becky and some of the nicest people you will meet in this hobby.. good luck joe

xlr8tion

50cc
I may get flamed for this but there may be more in life than flying 3D all the time.

Not sure how frangible these skills are but a year off doing something completely different can give a new perspective.

Take my wife for example..Please somebody!