• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Week 2016, May 7-14

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Bart, @Bartman . We need to set an evening when all the GSN folks get together!:epic:Roll some grills together, fill up some coolers with adult beverages and have a big time with the GSN family.:yesss:
that's a great idea. i missed out last year because i had to leave wednesday morning to deal with house problems at home.

this year we'll do it right

I'm only 2 hrs from Triple Tree. I'm there every year even though I have never flown there, I still love it. I dig the 3D line. Here is a pic of me there last year. DSCN2031.JPG

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Bart, @Bartman . We need to set an evening when all the GSN folks get together!:epic:Roll some grills together, fill up some coolers with adult beverages and have a big time with the GSN family.:yesss:
Why does it just have to be one night? Why can't we all camp in close proximity and make it a 24/7 thing?!?! Unless you're afraid we'll get kicked out and asked not to come back!! :)