• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jim Smith (Joe's Dad) 3DHS Youtube Videos Removed?

bob_nj;19493 wrote: Yeah, hows come Bone Doc isn't here :bi_polo:

last i communicated with him, us two being same profession, he informed he was in England at a military hospital, or something like that. I do not recall exact details, and i certainly do not want to start a fib. But when i was in my residency, i hardly had time to even go to the bathroom, much less, go outdoors to enjoy the sunlight. back when i was a resident, there were no limits to the amount of time a physician could work. i remember going to work sunday morning at 6 am and leaving monday evening at 5 pm, not having slept more than 1 hour, and just to go home, crash, and wake up tuesday morning at 5 am to go do it all again. Now, they have made all these rules that doctors in training cannot be at work for longer than x numbers of hours, etc....

Then, when i started practice, i spent the first 5 years establishing myself, and again, hard hard work, probably even harder, since there is no one to back you up. SO i am certain Bone Doc is somewhere along in his medical career where has to put in the long hours. And i guarantee, he will be back!!!!