• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jim Smith (Joe's Dad) 3DHS Youtube Videos Removed?

Hey folks. I was browsing the RC vids on YouTube and noticed that ALL of Jim Smiths videos and tutorials have been completely deleted. Anyone know what happened? There were a ton of them. Now vanished. Hmmmmmmm.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
IIRC Google (youtube owner) were starting a pay per view section. They may have moved them to another category.

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I found this interesting as well, but lets just stick to what happened to the videos, let's not slag a dude.

I did do a search though and it seems like they are all removed! Something must have happened.

SleepyC;19278 wrote: Hey guys, I found this interesting as well, but lets just stick to what happened to the videos, let's not slag a dude.

I did do a search though and it seems like they are all removed! Something must have happened.

And the keyword is going to be what happened??? He runs DEEP with 3DHS.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;19278 wrote: Hey guys, I found this interesting as well, but lets just stick to what happened to the videos, let's not slag a dude.

Sleepy, you are so centered! Good for you!