• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Written Call Sheets

Bobmixon

New to GSN!
You just have the first figure noted, correct? If so, it looks reasonable. Just depends on how much information you want to be provided during your round. You’ll want to make sure the 1/2 roll on the 45 down is centered on that leg.

BTW, congrats on moving up to Sportsman. Will be fun! I moved up last year. 2018’s known looks to fun and challenging! :attaboy:

You can't see all 10 maneuvers documented? You only see the first one?

Bobmixon

New to GSN!
Couple other things new to Sportsman from Basic is cross box - where the figure moves you 90 degrees out (or in). The last maneuver in figure 4 is the 2 of 8 (two 1/8 rolls) that can take you either in or out (normally out, unless you are really out and need a correction to bring you closer in). This is where you should note 2 of 8 roll to the left or the right (depending upon flying left to right or right to left). Figure 5 is a crossbox humpty which has the 3/4 roll on the down line (this also requires noting a left or right roll direction depending on direction flying). Hope that helps.
I'm looking forward to the challenge. When I document each sequence with wind direction, I will include the rotation direction for rolls. I appreciate it, this will be fun!

Alky6

150cc
You can't see all 10 maneuvers documented? You only see the first one?
Correct. See screen shot.

DC320925-D541-4563-9070-DA75E94496D1.png

rmyers

70cc twin V2
I like! I am struggling to learn Sportsman for next year as well. This really helps! :cheers:

Last edited:

Alky6

150cc
I like! I am struggling to learn Sportsman for next year as well. This really helps! :cheers:
I am by no means an expert. Continue to learn as well. Maybe there are others here that would comment as well. Wish you both goodluck in the 2018 season! I am looking forward to it!!

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
In the first figure, it is a 2-point roll or 2 consecutive 1/2 rolls. They need to have a pause in the middle. Not 2 full rolls,. that would be 2 arrows with a line over them.

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Figure 4 is a "Pull-Back" Sharkstooth. I would call it...Pull back to a 45 degree up line, 1/2 roll centered on up-line, push to a vertical down with a 2 of 8 on the down-line, pull to upright exit.