• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Written Call Sheets

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
I saw some requests for written call sheets for the 2015 IMAC sequences so I went ahead and wrote most of them out for everyone to use.  For the classes that have directional items I have made a generic version, the left to right version, and a right to left version.  So far I have the Basic through advanced sequences posted on our website (www.jtecrc.com/imacsequences.html) and will do the Advanced alternate sequence a little later as well as the Unlimited sequence when it is available.  

I am pretty sure all the directional items are correct but if you see anything that needs to be changed please let me know.  Also I may use some different terminology for maneuver names then most of you so double check that as well.

Very nice. thanks for doing that hard work. I normally write it out so my wife can call for me but this makes it that much easier.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Kevin,

Just looked at the Sportsman sequence, maneuver 10 has a full roll on the 45 upline.

Thanks for writing out the sequences for all the classes; it does take some time.

Rex

PaPa-Doc

New to GSN!
I saw some requests for written call sheets for the 2015 IMAC sequences so I went ahead and wrote most of them out for everyone to use. For the classes that have directional items I have made a generic version, the left to right version, and a right to left version. So far I have the Basic through advanced sequences posted on our website (www.jtecrc.com/imacsequences.html) and will do the Advanced alternate sequence a little later as well as the Unlimited sequence when it is available.

I am pretty sure all the directional items are correct but if you see anything that needs to be changed please let me know. Also I may use some different terminology for maneuver names then most of you so double check that as well.

Maneuver 6 in the Basic sequence is a Reverse 1/2 Cuban Eight. The written sequence I got from you describes it as a 1/2 Cuban Eight. You may have already corrected it by now. Thanks for your help.

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
The 1/2 Reverse cuban eight in basic should be correct now with the new description.

Attachments

• 2015 basic.jpg
    2015 basic.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 695