• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Written Call Sheets

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
Since we have thunderstorms in the area and I can't go run the laser to cut kits I took some time this morning and started the call sheets. So far here is Basic and Sportsman. You will see on the pdf for sportsman it does have the directional versions with it. As always, please double check my work and if you find that you call maneuvers something different then I do and would like the word file so you can personalize just shoot me an email at sales@jtecrc.com and I can send it to you.

I will try and upload the other sequences as soon as I get them done.

Kevin

Attachments

• 2016 basic.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 522
  • 2016 Sportsman IMAC.pdf
    95 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
@Kevin-Young are you doing the xml files for the IMAC app? If not, I will use what you are posting and complete them and send them to Nick.

I actually just shot you an email because I just noticed your message from a couple weeks ago. I have not been in contact with anyone about them but let me know what you guys are looking for and I will be glad to help.