• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC at small field

hbollier

70cc twin V2
I am thinking maybe a basic only and keep the birds small. Something to peak the interest and get people involved in a way they don't feel intimidated.

Looks like your field is just SW of Lafayette but exactly where is the field located? I can look on Google maps and find it once you give me some directions.

BTW, how was the class today?

hbollier

70cc twin V2
When I say small, the distance from pilot line to the property line is 400 ft. First house is about 600 ft directly across from pilot station.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
How about an " E-MAC " event? Electric planes of aerobatic design and keep the practice session to basic/ sporstman level, saying IMAC and size limits in the same sentence is like saying jumbo shrimp, we've done emac practice sessions with scoring and judges with Q&A sessions afterward about your round and what needs improvement , get an imac guy out there to explain the flow of things . , dont give up on it, best thing you'll ever do for your thumbs !