• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm going to Joe Nall 2018, are you?

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I forgot last year a person from GSN set up small tent at the 3D lineup represent us is he going to do that again. I am sorry but cannot remember the persons name. He was also the person that sold the GSN T shirts if he came agin it would make things a lot easier. Let’s try to find out who it was and if he is going to do,it again.

Vincent.

50cc
So are you gentleman going to the 3D line or the main runway. And when do you guys think you will be arriving at JoeNall. We always came in Friday and then left next Saturday morning. But this year we are arriving Friday and leaving Thursday morning we just find that we have seen it all by then and just gets to be to busy and the line ups at the flight line gets to be from 30 minuets and more depending on the time of day.
Do you know when they will open for the bus's open for register?

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Do not understand the question about the bus register booth. The busses that drive all people around are free and run all the time. From early in the morning till I believe 11 in the evening.

Vincent.

50cc
I am really looking forward to be there in enjoy the time with the pilots and friends.
I counting the days to driving down and experienced the feeling to by one life time something I am dreaming about.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Are you planning to go to JoeNull
Yes, I am. I am not going to bring a plane just check it out, at least that seems to be the advice for first comers. If there is going to be a specific place, day, and or time for GSN'ers to gather I can adjust my schedule for that time. As I only plan on a couple day's, maybe three and probably during the week.