• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm going to Joe Nall 2018, are you?

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That is great to see you guys and see your planes. This is going to be a great JoeNall. Love it getting excited to go. And yes if you see the trailer just make your self at home.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok Acerc I will bring. But I won't leave at your trailer unless I have your address. In case I need to haunt you.
It is not only about criticism the one thing when you are there, there are people that really appreciate what you have done and understand the work and dedication it took to build the plane and that is rewarding.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok Acerc I will bring. But I won't leave at your trailer unless I have your address. In case I need to haunt you.
LOL... No worry there my friend. You stated you were staying somewhere off site, the toyhauler will be empty, just sayin.... Especially now that I broke the LG on the Eagle, no chance to even show it in it's current shape.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok boys it is now a week away that JoeNall will open its gates. Hopefully I get to put a couple flights on the plane that I will be taken to JoeNall. Will be spending a day working on the trailer and getting it ready for the run to JoeNall and seeing how to prep the new trailer for trailing a couple of planes. And will bring your stuff @acerc. Well getting excited to go.
Ok boys we need to agree on time and location to meet. If I may suggest Monday at 11 o’clock in the morning at the Hanger at the main line. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to change the day or time speak up.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Works for me.
As it currently stands I will get there either Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Works for me.
As it currently stands I will get there either Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
If you will be there Saturday or Sunday look us up we will be parking between the main line and the hanger. We will be in bright orange toy trailer. On the lake side we hope if get there early enough. We will also be on the main line if you are facing main line go right down the line and look for a Decathlon painted orange with hand made balsa cowl. Hope to see you.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
If you will be there Saturday or Sunday look us up we will be parking between the main line and the hanger. We will be in bright orange toy trailer. On the lake side we hope if get there early enough. We will also be on the main line if you are facing main line go right down the line and look for a Decathlon painted orange with hand made balsa cowl. Hope to see you.
On, you gonna see me.

Don't know if I'm gonna make it. My Explorer broke down 20 miles from the house. My friend came an go the camper and a tow truck for truck. Seems like no fuel, fuel pump? Not sure when I'll get it back. Hope early next week and still make it down.