• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ignition straight into powerbox?

emtp275

100cc
Glad to see this I am redoing my 104 slick and putting a power box in it, but then I bought it I ask the guy at the Cheif tent at nall about running a ibec and he said it was not recomended and I couldn't figure out why.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Please not trying to start a heavy debate or a quarrel about what is right or wrong just letting you know what I have done and seen. First I do own several I-bec units and they do work with out any problems. But have a friend that is let's just say he knows his stuff. We did a test with an oscilloscope with and with out an IBec connected to the flight system and he shook his head and just said it seems to work but I would not bo it. There is quite a bit of noise on the system. He told me a lot off things work that are questionable. So from then all my 100 cc up I have started to use a battery. Please I not saying it is right or wrong just what I have observed.