Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IAC to Move Nationals to Oshkosh in 2017

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by Bartman, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

The beginning of that movie is the BEST ever!!! :fist_pump:

thurmma likes this.
  2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Cool story bro. Needs more Dragons though. LOL:laughing::spongebob:

Just teasing bud that is pretty cool and I love that movie. Top Gun and Days of Thunder I can pretty much quote from beginning to the end when I watch them. Annoys the hell out of my wife.

thurmma and Pistolera like this.
  3. Pistolera

:LOL_gif:.......every now and then I just crank up the stereo and run the first few minutes of Top Gun. Scares the crap outta the dog though :on_the_go: :steamer: :dancing-poop:

thurmma and Bartman like this.
  4. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

growing up around airplanes is nothing but bad news! just kidding, that's pretty cool, i'm even sensing a bit of jealousy coming over me! ;)

5. Bartman

dragons? it's the scene where Tom Cruise is riding his scooter to the base and the jet lands then takes off again. i met that guy. :)

there's a funny youtube video about Top Gun with Quentin Tarantino, don't love him but it's pretty funny.

BalsaDust likes this.
  6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Lol yeah dragons. Just something I say to tease people when they think their telling a really cool story. I promise I meen no harm.

7. Bartman

so you were saying I'm full of s**t? ooooh the nerve

8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

:laughing::laughing::laughing: You know I love ya bud. Please don't remove my mod privileges as I really enjoy banning spammers in the morning before work.

thurmma and Pistolera like this.
  9. Pistolera

:brian-banana:

10. Dirt

Dirt 50cc

After the IMAC contest in Sherman one year we got to see the last hour or so of the IAC contest on Sunday afternoon. I couldn't believe that someone was actually doing a down shark's tooth in a full scale plane!! Makes my neck hurt just thinking about it! My takeaway from that experience is that our IMAC planes fly way to fast!!!

thurmma likes this.