• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I want another bipe!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Whatever you decide on by all means get another bipe. That Stearman looks pretty tempting.
Doc
Odd thing here. Many years ago...after I had been in this hobby a couple of years I started acquiring more aircraft than my garage could store. A second hand rc airplane gent here had some really cool stuff I just "HAD" to have. Besides my Nosen Mustang, I had an Ohio RC Giles 202 and 300. I then acquired a brand new Lanier 1/3 scale Extra that I built and flew. In there somewhere I ended up with a Bob Dively 1/3 scale Super Stearman. I nearly had it ready for covering, engine purchased, (Saito Radial) and was about to get the project complete when my life took a drastic turn for a few years. I ended up selling everything I had at the time. Planes, engines, radios, servos...you name it...I sold it all. The saddest day of my life. But nothing bothered me more than that Super Steerman. What a beautiful bird. Since then, I have always had a soft spot for the Steerman. If perhaps someone would design a 40% or even maybe a half scale, I would do one in so quick.

Anyone ever wonder what a 3.1m Sukhoi would look like with two wings? LOL....go head and laugh. I bet it would look pretty cool. LOL
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Odd thing here. Many years ago...after I had been in this hobby a couple of years I started acquiring more aircraft than my garage could store. A second hand rc airplane gent here had some really cool stuff I just "HAD" to have. Besides my Nosen Mustang, I had an Ohio RC Giles 202 and 300. I then acquired a brand new Lanier 1/3 scale Extra that I built and flew. In there somewhere I ended up with a Bob Dively 1/3 scale Super Stearman. I nearly had it ready for covering, engine purchased, (Saito Radial) and was about to get the project complete when my life took a drastic turn for a few years. I ended up selling everything I had at the time. Planes, engines, radios, servos...you name it...I sold it all. The saddest day of my life. But nothing bothered me more than that Super Steerman. What a beautiful bird. Since then, I have always had a soft spot for the Steerman. If perhaps someone would design a 40% or even maybe a half scale, I would do one in so quick.

Anyone ever wonder what a 3.1m Sukhoi would look like with two wings? LOL....go head and laugh. I bet it would look pretty cool. LOLView attachment 94495
Look at AMR they do make a nice big biplane. https://amr-rc.com/en_ca/waco-40.html Hope this get you to the correct location if not let me know. This is one beautiful plane there are several build threads around have a look.. seen the plane and it is quite the building project and not cheap. Hope this helps. http://www.modelairplanenews.com/40-scale-waco-ymf-5-biplane-a-video-interview/