• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Hobbyking Slick 360 3D

3DMad5

50cc
Look at an electric F5b type airframe. They are a hoot. Not 3D but fun. $225 euro! Yeeee ouch!

Those look pretty cool! Maybe when my Dynamic S finally dies I'll put the electronics into one of those. Yeah 225 euro is a bit much IMO considering I can buy and outfit an entire plane from the US with that kind of money...

Hoverin

30cc
Didn't realize we had this thread here. I'm on my second HK Slick and absolutely love it. Mine has 42/38 NTM, 14x7 APC, 50A trust, TGY 210DMH servos and 4s 2200 blue Turnigy. Setup light just as i like it. Slow and floaty, if your having wing drop problems I'm not sure what your doing, I have to bang the rudder to get a wing to drop. I did the larger rudder mod on RCGroups to negate the wing rock thing, others went for SFG's etc.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23177920&postcount=4481

Soon as my budget allows there will be another in a box under the bench...

New Slick LMAC 19. 1. 14.jpg