• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Hobbyking Slick 360 3D

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
They are expensive. Good planes though. They tend to be more slow and low and do not lean as much to the "xa" style. Slow and low in close in, the addiction looks like fun. Gotta have one someday. I thought maybe the price might be more realistic over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

3DMad5

50cc
It's not much better a price than other manufacturers. Someone needs to start a European based company that makes quality wood 3D planes...

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Indeed. What does an EF 48" go for over there? You guys get all the cool sailplanes over there at least. I have a bit of a hotliner fetish though.

3DMad5

50cc
Indeed. What does an EF 48" go for over there? You guys get all the cool sailplanes over there at least. I have a bit of a hotliner fetish though.

An EF 48" form one of their international distributors would cost 220 euros, which is about $305. And then there's shipping and electronics to take into account... Sailplanes look awesome and are something I'd get into in a heartbeat if there was a suitable cliff near me :p