• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Highly Technical Discussion of Rudder Servo Configurations

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
I was capitulating the understudy of Dr. Stain Johnson PhD of Fornication Physics Laboratory about the adverse affects of transonic therapy and its premature nature in projectile fluids. I should have paid closer attention when reading Dr. Panderings' dissertation of formulae 69. My apologies.
No problem. You must have been referencing an early edition that omitted the full-motion holographic diagrams with tactile feedback. Without those stimulating multi-sensoral aids, Pandering can be rather obtuse. It would have been easy to not be aroused to his theory!

SlowHuck

Beautiful!
Talk about a fabrication challenge so that mechanical travels are precisely matched at all points, in all directions!
This guy in like a jeweler!
More to the point, he is a high order metaphysicist. To him, such things are not a challenge, they are as natural as breathing.

SlowHuck

After re-reading several "white papers" of the retro encabulator and again studying the adverse affects of transonic therapy I have formed a hypothesis ; "Retro Encabulators enable hyper dynamic forces to excite the sensory receptors of linear motion objects". I do not refute or accept any such pandering until mentioned hypothesis can be disproven.

I believe much more understudy must be contributed before conclusive evidence can be released.
I doubt anyone in the business would dispute your hypothesis.

The controversy over Rockwell's implementation of the retro encabulator has moved well beyond that to it's (un)ethical practices and it's intentional maneuvering around international patent laws in order to release what it represented to the market as it's own technology. Rockwell clearly copied Dumme Amis LTD's patented differential girdle spring from their original design. Basic functionality of the design is identical, but subtle differences make the copy result in far less effective it the production of inverse reactive current.

We are quick to bash Chinese manufacturers when they clone American designs, but this is a clear example of an American company riding the coattails of the Swiss. Some may attribute it to shear coincidence. Smells of industrial espionage to me.
Frictio non nisi polita gemma est, nec homo perficitur absque tentationibus.
Interesting sidebar, but this has gotten WAY off-topic. This thread was meant to focus on sympathetic dimensional polarity between low-level frequencies distributed among acute geometric tolerances. Let's get back to that.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Side bar sharing withheld . More on point.....Power of the pyramid and "My Latin Sucks" Alex for a $100.