• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help With Motor Timing and Poor Throttle Response (Gecko 120HV)

Tim H.

50cc
Hey, guys -- just a quick update. I spoke with ZTW tonight and they are finishing up the firmware update which will hopefully be sent to us soon. We'll probably have Gary or some other guinea pigs :) test it first then release it to everyone once we know everything is good.

Garret

I would be MORE than happy to Beta test it. I have the 150amp on my 91" Yak 55 and it definitely needs it...

Of course, I need to get the darn thing to connect to my PC. I do have the program box, but I can't get it to connect when plugged into the PC. It work fine as a stand alone, but no joy with the PC. Any suggestions?

AKfreak

150cc
I have not had time at all to run the new firmware. I ripped it out and desolderd the connections. The ESC sits waiting, but I have to rear my perfectly working air frame apart to test it. I will do it but life has been super busy packing all my stuff.

I put the A60-6XS into a 72 330SC. I used the 155A Gecko though. I should hook the HV up just to test it on the ground. The A60-8S is waiting on AJs new Laser.

Tim H.

50cc
I have not had time at all to run the new firmware. I ripped it out and desolderd the connections. The ESC sits waiting, but I have to rear my perfectly working air frame apart to test it. I will do it but life has been super busy packing all my stuff.

Is the new update available? If so, where?

AKfreak

150cc
I have land outside KC MO 125 acres. My wife wants to move there for the kids. All the family is there, and better schools.

zmonster97

Any update on the firmware? My 125a is acting funny and I think it may be the firmware. It cogs and screeches when I advance the throttle fast, but not when I advance it slowly.