• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Helis!

Chumley

New to GSN!
I'm all Synergy - E5, E5S, E7SE and an N7 in the works
4200=1682-20140726_174738.jpg
4200=1682-20140726_174738.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'm not even a Heli guy, but I still love seeing pics of those vintage whirlybirds in action. It's really cool that you guys were on the cutting edge of technology way back in the day.

emtp275

100cc
I sold my 600 nitro this year but still have a few blade electrics to play with..... humm props to you guys it was a task to fly them, there fun and there a challange no doubt and i love to hear the blades beat the air but ill stick to fixed wing for now haha humm unless i get bored again then who knows

CSpaced

30cc
emtp275;5019 wrote: I sold my 600 nitro this year but still have a few blade electrics to play with..... humm props to you guys it was a task to fly them, there fun and there a challange no doubt and i love to hear the blades beat the air but ill stick to fixed wing for now haha humm unless i get bored again then who knows

Never say never ;)

WessCo

New to GSN!
Yeah. One is stretched to swing Rail 716's. Both controlled via Vbar Control! Can't wait until they release the app for planes.