• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale H9 3.1m sukhoi

I have a hangar 9 sukhoi for sale. I purchased everything new last year and only have around 2 gallons of fuel through it. (Approximately 6 flights) all components were bought new as per the manual
- JR 8911hv (9)
- da 170 (stock exhaust)
-2 spektrum receiver packs (4000 mah)
- 1 2000 mah ign pack
- tru turn purple spinner
- mejzlik 32x10 carbon prop
- xoar 32x12 woodie
- spektrum 12 ch power safe receiver
- smart fly optical kill switch
- white rose wheels w/ titanium axels
- white rose braking setup
- white rose tail wheel assembly
- over $6000 invested asking $4000 obo

Need to sell because I'm moving soon and don't have the time to fly as much as I like too.

I'm sure there is more that I didn't list. Email me with any questions. I will get a few more pics up in a few days. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 181
I like your plane, were you able to take any other pics? Pictures of the install would be helpful, the fuse and cowl area specifically. I assume there hasn't been any mishaps? Such as damaging hard landings, repairs of any kinds etc..? Also, I am a Futaba flyer. Are you willing to part out the spectrum gear?

Last edited: