• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wife Said Sell It! **sticky** Please add LPU or WS and your State to your thread title

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi guys, for better surfing of the classifieds please add LPU (Local Pick Up) or WS (Will Ship) and your City/State to the thread title so guys will know if it is Local Pick-Up or if shipping is available and the state you are located in

I'm in New Jersey so if I'm selling something that I won't ship I'll put LPU NJ in the thread title.

Got it? Thanks!
Bart

Last edited:
Hi guys, for better surfing of the classifieds please add LPU and your state to the thread title so guys will know it is Local Pick-Up only and the state you are located in

I'm in New Jersey so if I'm selling something that I won't ship I'll put LPU NJ in the thread title.

Got it? Thanks!
Bart

Agree completely. Can't that be addressed in the software so it shows automatically? Frustrating to have to click and read an ad only to find out it is in Utah, will drive 25 miles to meet.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
it's a habit we have to get everybody on board with...i just went through and edited the posts we have so far...we'll see if we can get everyone to get in the habit of doing it that way