• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

waco-rc

30cc
Went to the greater southwest jet rally at my home field today.(http://hotmacrc.org/)
Don't really like the jets but I got some cool pic's. The kerosene that they burn has a different smell and got to me so I came home. Might post some pic's if I can get them off the camera.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
** Surgery uPdate **

I spent the better part of tuesday morning getting pre-registered for the surgery (on the 19th @ 2:00), as well as an appointment with the surgeon. I'm pleased to report that iT aLL went gOOder !! :D

AnD, I'm not doing both.....we're gonna dO the rite one 1st. ! Also, he's doing open release, instead of endoscopic, which is gonna take longer to heal. I understand up to 6 weeks. I'll most likely not gain full use for 3 months. So, there goes fLYing @ Huckfest :( I'm not even sure I'll be able to take vid....we'll sEE.

Got Dang....just realized typing is gonna be tough ! No RandOm CaPs ! ;) :p

SteveT.

100cc
I spent the better part of tuesday morning getting pre-registered for the surgery (on the 19th @ 2:00), as well as an appointment with the surgeon. I'm pleased to report that iT aLL went gOOder !! :D

AnD, I'm not doing both.....we're gonna dO the rite one 1st. ! Also, he's doing open release, instead of endoscopic, which is gonna take longer to heal. I understand up to 6 weeks. I'll most likely not gain full use for 3 months. So, there goes fLYing @ Huckfest :( I'm not even sure I'll be able to take vid....we'll sEE.

I believe that is what I had done. It does take a while longer to heal, and you must "not" use your hands for anything for a while (hence not doing both at one time), but I have to say, I never really had any real pain with mine, and it really did take care of my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!!

SteveT

I made a big mistake with my first one. Before the local wore off, I was using it like normal. Got home from the hospital and my new pc had been delivered. Unpacked it and set it up. Bad move. Treated the second one with more respect and it healed faster with less pain.

blakevan

30cc
Find an old copy of Dragon speak and you can type with your speech.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Find an old copy of Dragon speak and you can type with your speech.

I'll torrent dat ! :D @ BoB & Steve....yep, I've already begun 'practicing' not using iT ! ;) And, discovered there are gonna be some situations that'll be very difficult :( Which means, my left hand is gonna be doing double duty.....and it's as bad as my right...rite now ! :eek:

DaleH

New to GSN!
yep, i've already begun 'practicing' not using it ! ;) and, discovered there are gonna be some situations that'll be very difficult :( which means, my left hand is gonna be doing double duty.....and it's as bad as my right...rite now ! :eek:

omg tmi need mind bleach stat