• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
you're right. non-toxic flatulence is only 1 point. Dave's cleared the whole room out, hence 10. :p
Niiicccccccceee !!! Certainly is 'refreshing' to not have to woRRy bout 'noxious self-righteousneSS' hErE ! OMG, just looked that uP...and the word 'rectitude' is used :p :rolleyes: ;)
So, rectitude....refreshing & noxious were aLL used in my post ! How you like them aPPLes ? Uhhhhhh......do apples cause flatulence ?? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
Niiicccccccceee !!! Certainly is 'refreshing' to not have to woRRy bout 'noxious self-righteousneSS' hErE ! OMG, just looked that uP...and the word 'rectitude' is used :p :rolleyes: ;)
So, rectitude....refreshing & noxious were aLL used in my post ! How you like them aPPLes ? Uhhhhhh......do apples cause flatulence ?? ;)

Don't know about that......but they use apples to make hard cider, and you know what that does......

SteveT

Manta

70cc twin V2
I just realized....here, it's 'safe' to 'vent' my anger ! Someone, reported 2 of my post....in MY thread, on RCG, as SPAM (for referring to 3DRC). I've edited the post, rather than 'live' with 2 points against me (for the first time since joining in December '06 !). Then, I racked up another 2 points for 'explaining' why I had edited the 2 post ! Thus, the opppssy 1&2 :p

If that certain someone just happens to be reading this, I want you to know that I'll not be your friend any longer. And, I'll name you and point you OUT, to the real friends I have, at Huckfest. Of course, if you're not there....I won't be able to point at YOU ! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I won't mind if you report me HERE....for this post. I'm loving being an outlaw Mater, now !! :p

Holy crapola!!! are you cereal??? YOU got reported?? geesh.Im out of the loop over there.lol i see GP got booted too..Neat way of doing things it has gotten over there.. Well,I got my busted u 89 AJ Slick AJ original scheme ready for action this weekend. Spent the past 5 days at Hodges Hobbies camping and piddling with the airframe.:) Major learning gig right there man.Lots of hours but it turned out ok. Not near perfect but she will huck. Pics up on the 89 thread. Lasso we can guerilla here bro..Glad you didnt get blown away or drowned buddy

gyro

GSN Contributor
Holy crapola!!! are you cereal??? YOU got reported?? geesh.Im out of the loop over there.lol i see GP got booted too..Neat way of doing things it has gotten over there.. Well,I got my busted u 89 AJ Slick AJ original scheme ready for action this weekend. Spent the past 5 days at Hodges Hobbies camping and piddling with the airframe.:) Major learning gig right there man.Lots of hours but it turned out ok. Not near perfect but she will huck. Pics up on the 89 thread. Lasso we can guerilla here bro..Glad you didnt get blown away or drowned buddy

Manta, I saw the pics of you plane on RCG, wondering if you might want to start a repair thread with all the pics you took (I know you took a lot) along the way. You could do it here: http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisp...ild-Logs-Setup-Discussions-amp-General-Advice

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
*sniff *sniff... what's that smell?

LmazzoFF 3dnater :D :D

@ Manta.....thx bro, and you're RITE bout jus 'guerrilla hErE' !! Ultimately, I have the power to close the RCG g-squad thread....and after yesterdays 'near drown-ing', I'm bout ready to do jus THAT ! :(

LOOking forward to sEEing the build pictures !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Manta

70cc twin V2
The build pics are up. I didn't take too many as this one was a learning project and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. It is not the best covering job but I'm betting it will huck just fine. :)