• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Just thought I'd drop into the new forum ... say hello etc.

It's nice to see a cleaner layout without so many ads... not that I mind a couple since they can help pay for hosting etc, but RCG has gone a bit over the top IMO

Dave... the best of luck to you on your up and coming CArpUL TunnEL surgery ( glad I don't have to type like that all of the time ).... oh, and a happy belated birthday as well... beware the brush in the drain though... lol

Hey HeY !!! Niiiiccccccceee to sEE u here man !! :D And, thx for belated b-day wishes !!! I agree bout the 'rcg over the top' comment :) Oh....I'm loving my BOLT e-cig !! :D

For those just tuning in....a short story:
New WaY to Clean the DRAIN ?

My bathroom sink drain stinnnkksss ! So, got the bright idea to clean iT OuT ! I took a long bristle brush and Shoved it down the drain to clean the slim out. Well, the brush got stuck !!! :eek:

So, I had to yank it back out.....and, guess what haPPened next ? Black....gOOey, yuckky 'stuff' went EVERYWHERE !!!! I'm talking....my face...arms....mirror.....e v e r y w h e r e :rolleyes: I spent over 30 mins. cleaning uP !!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy to ME !! :rolleyes: ;)

So....let that be a lesson !! No brisstle brushes in the drains...ever ! :p

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Glad to hear you are getting that taken care of!! I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both hands....had surgery in both hands.....helped tremendously!! Hope it does for you too!!

SteveT
Thx Steve !!! I've had others tell me it does make a difference....and I can hardly stand the WAIT !! LoL :D

SteveT.

100cc
One thing too, is that the procedure is different than it was when I had mine done, and there is less recuperation time.....mine was three months per hand...

SteveT

waco-rc

30cc
Subing to the new thread and checking back in. Had a lot going on for the last year but finally seem to be done with it. Who is going to arca for the big bird tomorrow and what time are you getting there? I will come down if some of the crew is going to be there.

Ken